Write a review!
This lightweight, portable induction welder is designed for use welding RhinoBond Plates in hard to reach areas on the roof such as under rooftop equipment and on vertical surfaces. Based on patented Sinch Technology, the new stand-alone RhinoBond Hand Welder is ergonomically designed and has a vibrating handle feature and an indicator light to let users know when the tool is activated and when the weld cycle is complete. The base features a recessed centering design to help users properly align the tool over RhinoBond Plates for optimum bonding.
- The stand-alone hand welder weighs approximately 6 lbs., for easy application across the entire roof.
- The hand welder is independent and not tethered to another tool, making it highly portable for use anywhere on the roof.
- The base has a recessed plate design that helps users properly align the tool over a RhinoBond Plate for improved productivity.
- The tool has both visual and tactile indicators during the weld cycle, including a vibrating handle and an LED indicator light.
- Tool includes variable energy settings for optimum calibration based on membrane thickness and ambient temperatures.
- Operates on 110V and 220V power sources for global use.
- International plug configurations are available from OMG, as are 12 gauge (30 m) power cords (sold separately).
- Includes a storage case, and three eight-inch tall heat-sink magnetic cooling clamps.
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!