Write a review!
OMG has introduced a New RhinoBond tool with OptiWeld Technology, providing automatic calibration on membrane up to 80 mils. OptiWeld technology eliminates the calibration process by automatically monitoring the temperature of the RhinoBond Plate during the welding cycle to assure the best bond possible. This saves valuable time and labor for contractors the daily set-up process.
- OptiWeld Technology automatically calibrates the tool to provide the correct amount of energy required to generate sound and consistent bonds with OMG RhinoBond Plates.
- The easy-to-see and read LED touch screen interface controls tool functionality. Set the preferred language, adjust the brightness of the display screen, set the sound level, and review the number of welds completed.
- A newly designed and ergonomically friendly handle grip that provides enhanced protection for the activation trigger.
The RhinoBond system includes specially coated plates, available for TPO and PVC membranes through roofing systems manufacturers that can be installed with several OMG fasteners. RhinoBond is compatible with polyisocyanurate, hardcover boards, and can be used on XPS and EPS with cardboard discs that protect the insulation from melting during the induction process. RhinoBond TreadSafe plates & plastic tubes are available for use on compressible insulation. RhinoBond tools come with six (6) magnets. Extra magnets sold separately. RhinoBond tools operate on 110v and 220v power sources.
- OptiWeld technology automatically calibrates the tool to save time and provide the best bond possible.
- Tool functionality controlled by easy-to-use LED touch screen in English or Spanish.
- New robust electronics for improved tool reliability.
- FM approved and supported by all leading roofing system manufacturers
PATENT NOTICE: The OMG RhinoBond® Electromagnetic Induction Tool is covered by U.S. Patent No. 8,492,683.
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!