Write a review!
M-1 is a moisture curing, polyether adhesive/sealant designed for application in damp, dry, or cold climates. M-1 is solvent free and contains no isocyanates. M-1 will not shrink upon curing, will not discolor when exposed to UV light, and can not "out-gas", or bubble, on damp surfaces as urethane sealants often do. M-1 has resilient "elastomeric" properties and excellent adhesion to most construction materials. M-1 is capable of joint movement in excess of 25% in both compression and extension. M-1 can be used effectively in many difficult construction site conditions and it cures in wet or dry climate conditions and at low temperatures (30*F).
- Solvent free, 100% solids will not shrink
- Non-Slump, applies vertically and overhead
- 20 min. Skin over
- No outgassing on damp surfaces
- Good color, will not suntan
- Paintable within 24hrs. (See limitations)
- Application at temps as low as 32 degrees F (0 degrees C)
- EPDM and SBS Mod Bit, Aluminum and Galvanized Metal, Stainless Steel, Engineered Plastics, PVC, Glass, Fiberglass FRP, Wood, Block and Brick, EPS Foam, Concrete and Stone
- White, Black, Gray, Tan, Limestone
24 per Carton
M-1 Data Sheet
M-1 Guide Specs
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!