Free Freight Terms Do Not Apply
Write a review!
Falls through skylights cause severe injuries and death.
Now there's a quick and easy way to protect your workers AND allow them to work around a low slope rooftop skylight without being tied off!
The RACE Rail Skylight Safety Kit is the first non-penetrating adjustable skylight protection system that allows unobstructed access to the roof surrounding the skylight and it takes just minutes to install! Adjustable to fit a 30" x 30" skylight up to a 4' x 4' skylight. Optional extension kit will accommodate a 4' x 8' skylight.
For years, we've struggled with the shortcomings of skylight safety products:
- SKYLIGHT NETS - Obstructs access to work around the skylight and once moved, workers need to be tied off. Falling through nets is still an injury risk.
- CATTLE GATE STYLE SAFETY RAILS W/HEAVY BASES - Obstructs access to work around the skylight and once moved, workers need to be tied off.
- SAFETY SCREENS, SCREEN GUARDS - Not adjustable. Time consuming installation. Detailed measurements required. Some require penetration of the skylight frame. Steel mesh is cumbersome and difficult to handle.
- SKYDOMES & CUSTOM RAIL COVERS - Obstructs access to work around the skylight and once moved, workers need to be tied off. Cumbersome, heavy and difficult to handle.
- REMOVING THE SKYLIGHT & COVERING W/PLYWOOD - Labor intensive. Restricts light source inside the building which might require unnecessary conversations with the building owner.
The RACE Rail Skylight Kit is:
- Patent Pending
- OSHA Compliant
- Quick and easy to install
- 4 Legs
- 8 Adjustable Railings
- 8 T-Handle
- 16 Locking Pins
Reviews () • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!