Falls through skylights cause severe injuries and death.
Now there's a quick and easy way to protect your workers AND allow them to work around a low slope rooftop skylight without being tied off!
The RACE Rail Skylight Safety Kit is the first non-penetrating temporary adjustable skylight protection system that allows unobstructed access to the roof surrounding the skylight and it takes just minutes to install!
For years, we've struggled with the shortcomings of skylight safety products:
- SKYLIGHT NETS - Obstructs access to work around the skylight and once moved, workers need to be tied off. Falling through nets is still an injury risk.
- CATTLE GATE STYLE SAFETY RAILS W/HEAVY BASES - Obstructs access to work around the skylight and once moved, workers need to be tied off.
- SAFETY SCREENS, SCREEN GUARDS - Not adjustable. Time consuming installation. Detailed measurements required. Some require penetration of the skylight frame. Steel mesh is cumbersome and difficult to handle.
- SKYDOMES & CUSTOM RAIL COVERS - Obstructs access to work around the skylight and once moved, workers need to be tied off. Cumbersome, heavy and difficult to handle.
- REMOVING THE SKYLIGHT & COVERING W/PLYWOOD - Labor intensive. Restricts light source inside the building which might require unnecessary conversations with the building owner.
The RACE Rail Skylight Kit is:
- Patent Pending
- OSHA Compliant
- Quick and easy to install
- 4 Legs
- 8 Adjustable Railings
- 8 T-Handle
- 16 Locking Pins