Write a review!
Single-Use roof anchor with nails features user fold-bend to fit roof peaks. Single-use temporary anchor can be removed or hammered down.
- Features 6" x 1-1/2" bend-in-place nailing plates with 3/4" connecting eye
- Includes 16D nails for roof ridge installation.
- For temporary use on wood structures
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 regulations
- Anchor: Plated carbon steel
- Static Strength 3,600 lb Min
- ANSI User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity 130 to 310 lb max.
In compliance with OSHA 1926.502 & 1910.66. Please read and understand manufacturer instructions before using this product.
Spanish & English Instructions | Declaration of Conformity
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!