The new Roof Zone Penetrator Mobile Fall Protection system provides fall protection for 3 Fall Arrest and 2 Fall Restraint for a total of 5 Protected Workers.
How Does It Work?: When a fall occurs it's powerful penetrating spike engages, piercing into the roof deck, creating a safe secure anchor.
The Penetrator is compliant with OSHA Fall Protection Regulation 1926.502. This systems can be used on most substrates, EXCLUDES lightweight concrete. The
Penetrator has been tested on built-up, TPO, ISO, PVC, EPDM, and
other standard materials that are part of a finished roof system.
The Penetrator is reusable and offers the lightest mobile fall protection system available on the market today. Gross weight of Penetrator, ballasts and cart is 515 lbs.
- Penetrator is reusable and offers the lightest mobile fall protection system available on the market
- Provides fall protection of 5 workers, 3 Fall Arrest and 2 Fall Restraints
- Cart with Flat Free Tires
- Compliant with OSHA Fall Protection Regulation 1926.502
- ***Main image shown with optional aluminum deck plates and post kit***