Write a review!
1-Part is a moisture curing, pourable sealant designed for use in
pitch pans and warranted chem curb penetrations seal, suitable in damp,
dry, or cold climates. Part-1 is solvent free, contains no Isocyanates
and will not shrink upon curing. Can not " out gas" or bubble on damp
surfaces as urathane sealants often do. 1-part has resilient
"elastomeric" properties and excellent adhesion to most construction
materials. It can be used effectively in many difficult construction
site conditions and cures in wet or dry climate conditions and at low
temperature (32 degrees F / 0 degrees C). 1-Part's low durometer
accommodates greater movement in penetration seal than typical urethane
- Solvent free, 100% solids will not shrink
- 20 minute skin over
- no outgassing on damp surfaces
- Good UV stability, will not suntan
- Paintable within 24 hrs. (see limitations)
- Self-leveling, no special tools or mixing required
- Applications at temps as low as 32 degrees F ( 0 degrees C)
APP with gran. target, PVC/PIB, Single Ply membrane, Asphalt, TPO with TPO Primer, SBS Mod BIT/BUR
1-Part Data Sheet
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!