Write a review!
OMG OlyVents are engineered to prolong the life of the roof system by reducing moisture
within the roof system and trapped air pressure within the building.
The one-way vent allows trapped air pressure to escape while the two-way
breather, combined with the one-way vent, will help reduce moisture.
Trapped air pressure and moisture can cause a reduction in thermal
protection of the insulation and roof membrane system leading to roof
deck damage. Available as either one-way vents or two-way breathers.
- Features a Duro Nitrile rubber valve, allowing trapped air pressure to escape, which helps reduce blistering of the roof system, and damage to both roof insulation and the roof structure
- Made of heavy gauge spun aluminum
- Conical shape and wide base opening offers greater performance than standard, cylindrical designed vents
- A simple identification feature distinguishes the one-way vent from the
two-way breather, allowing for roof inspections to be completed quickly
- Can be used with either single ply or BUR applications
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!