Write a review!
- Installs to 2x4 wood frame structures
- Fast and easy bolt and clamp installation
- Detachable and reusable D-ring assembly
- Flashing included for added protection
- Durable and corrosion resistant construction
- Extremely compact and lightweight design
- Bottom clamp and top D-ring assemblies available separately
Detachable roof anchor with removable D-ring assembly and flashing, fits 2x4 roof member.
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2 to 1 safety factor.
Please read and understand the manufacturers instructions before using this product
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!