TYPE GS ROOF HATCH - All the security and convenience of a Bilco Roof Hatch
combined with the added benefits of a skylight.
Type GS roof hatch, 36" x 30" (914mm x 762mm), Features polycarbonate dome cover, aluminum construction, and easy one-hand operation.
- Engineered with compression spring operators to provide
smooth, easy, one-hand operation, regardless of size
- Automatic hold-open arm locks the cover in the open
position to ensure safe egress
- Overlapping cover design, full welded corners on cover and
curb, EPDM rubber gasket, and fully insulated cover and curb
ensure weather-tight and energy efficiency
- Constructed with corrosion resistant materials to provide many years of trouble free, dependable service
- Heavy gauge construction and positive latching mechanism
maintain building security
- Curb features the Bil-Clip® flashing system, an innovative
method to quickly and easily secure single-ply roofing material
to Bilco roof products
Aluminum: Cover and frame are 11 gauge (2.3 mm) aluminum.
Aluminum extrusion with built-in condensation drainage channel and
clear polycarbonate dome or double domes. Dome(s) is coated for
- Curb: 12" (305 mm) in height with integral capflashing, 1" (25
mm) fiberboard insulation, fully welded at corners, and 3-1/2" (89 mm)
mounting flange with 7/16" holes (11 mm) provided for securing frame to
the roof deck.
- Gasket: Extruded EPDM rubber gasket permanently adhered to cover.
- Hinges: Heavy-duty pintle hinges with 3/8" (9 mm) Type 316 stainless steel hinge pins.
- Latch: Slam latch with interior and exterior turn handles and padlock hasps.
- Lift Assistance: Compression spring operators enclosed in telescopic tubes. Automatic hold-open arm with grip handle release.
- Performance Ratings: Complies with UL 790 Class A (burning brand test).
- Finish: Aluminum: Mill Finish.
- Hardware:Aluminum: Engineered composite compression spring tubes. Steel compression springs with electrocoated acrylic finish.Type 316
Stainless steel hinges. All other hardware is zinc plated/chromate sealed.