Write a review!
Our Heavy Duty Roofer’s Heat Seaming “CGM” Extension Cords are used by roofing contractors to operate the most popular roof seaming machines. These safety compliant cords feature our patented “CGM” connector with a continuous green ground check light that lets you know the cord has ground continuity. In addition, a lighted amber plug indicates that the cord has power.
• Manufactured with 10/3 AWG (America Wire Gauge) specifications
• Each of the 3 conductors contain 105 strands of 30 gauge 100% soft drawn bunch stranded copper conductors for maximum pliability under load
• Tough, STW (600V) heavy-duty abrasion-resistant jacket guarantees extra hard service use at all job sites
• Our cold weather thermal insulation and jacket guarantees full flexibility in temperatures well below freezing
• We use heavy-duty molded 30A-250V NEMA L6-30 plugs & connectors that will not pull away from the cord body
• Lighted amber Power Check plug
• Lighted green Ground Check connector
Certification: cULus, OSHA
Gauge Conductors: 10/3
Length: 100 ft.
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!