OlyBond500 Canisters are an easy-to-use, equipment free, option for applying OlyBond500 Adhesives. The Canisters have all of the same Factory Mutual approval ratings as our other OlyBond500 options, and can be used for securing both insulation and fleece backed membrane.
Features & Benefits
- OlyBond500 Canisters offer fast start-up and shut down for improved rooftop productivity.
- OlyBond500 Canisters can provide up to 20% more coverage and up to 35 squares per set for insulation attachment, depending on the weather conditions and insulation type.
- OlyBond500 Canisters also offer a spattering option for fleece backed membranes.
- OlyBond500 Canisters can be applied in temperatures ranging from 40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C) for year-round use.
- OlyBond500 Canisters come with a disposable 25-foot (8 m) hose and gun assembly, for a wide reach radius on the roof.
- The gun assembly has a trigger lock to prevent accidental OlyBond500 dispensing.
- OlyBond500 Canisters do not require any additional application equipment, so there’s nothing to maintain.
- OlyBond500 is odor free, has ultra-low VOC levels, and can provide a highly productive application method for installing roofing materials.
The Adhesive is applied in pre-foamed beads that quickly rise to approximately 1-inch above the substrate. The board is then laid into the adhesive and walked into place. A chemical cure takes place in a few minutes after application depending on the weather conditions. Contact the roofing system manufacturer for application details and approvals.
OlyBond500 Canister Data Sheet
OlyBond500 Canister Installation Instructions
OlyBond500 SpotShot is dispensed through the manual stand-up applicator in bands applied 12” on center. A controlled chemical reaction causes the OlyBond500 SpotShot to rise 3/4" - 1"above the substrate, and then the board stock is placed into the adhesive. The chemical cure takes place approximately 10-15 minutes after dispensing, depending on temperature and weather conditions. SpotShot is FM and Miami Dade County Approved.