- Used for Pitched Roof Mounting
- See DuraChute Manual for more information
- Two (2) 8' Round Tubes
- Two (2) 4' Diagonal Braces
- Four (4) Roof Tube Brackets
- Two (2) 90-Degree Clamps
- 1/4" Safety Tie-Back Plate
- 5/8" Shackle
- 50' of Aircraft Cable
- Six (6) 3/8" Cable Clamps
- Shipping Weight of 115 lb.
CHUTES International DURACHUTE system is the choice system for
roofers, scaffolding, general contractors, and construction companies.
The blow-molding process makes a more resilient chute than any other on
the market. The upper and lower rings add extra stability, so that the
system maintains its shape regardless of length of system and the larger
32” diameter makes for efficient and effective debris removal.
- Each section is approximately 4’ tall with 3’ 1” of usable chute length
- Sections weigh 37 lbs (chains included)
- Heat-Treated, Proof Tested Galvanized Chains
- Top opening of 32” tapers to 27”
CHUTES also offers the economical DURAFLAT Flat
Plastic Trash Chutes. The DURAFLAT trash chutes are designed for the
contractor, store flat, and can be assembled quickly with hand tools.
If you want a complete trash chute system, start with the intake hopper (#0301) and basic support frame (#0310).
The intake hopper and basic support frame are required for all
outrigger options. You then need to choose the best outrigger for your
application. Parapet wall or window (#0311), flat roof (#0314), pitched roof (#0316), or scaffolding (#0312)? They also make a safety frame (#0315) for additional security on the job site. CHUTES International has almost every application covered!
There are other accessories as
well - intermediate intake hoppers (#0305), dust gaiters (#0330) to
control debris particles, protective liners (#0303) for protection from
heavy debris, picking bars (#0323), and winches.
For additional information and an installation guide, please look through the CHUTES International DURACHUTE Installation Manual or contact us.