Write a review!
The Vee Manifold is the better way to apply 2-part adhesives!
Adhesive Flow is the key to a 2-part adhesive application. If the manifold becomes clogged, precious production time is lost. With the Vee Manifold, the flow path is straight, unlike traditional manifolds that can have multiple 90* bends that make cleaning dried adhesive impossible. A drill can quickly and easily restore flow to a clogged tube with the Vee manifold.
Straight Flow Path:
- Reduces Clogging
- Allows for Easy Clean Out
- 60% lighter than other manifolds
- No greasing required
- Production back up and running in seconds not hours
- Eliminates daily start up and shut down producers
- 12" x 1/4" Drill Bit provided for cleaning
- Saves down time
- Works with the OMG PaceCart & ADCO Millennium Cyclone
- Included fittings:
- For ADCO Millennium Cyclone : one3/8" NPTF Male x 1/2" JIC Female Swivel (6505-06-08) , and one 5/8" JIC Male X 3/8" NPTF Male Pipe (2404-10-06)
- For Olympic OMG Pace Cart : two1/2" JIC Male x 3/8" NPTF Male Pipe (2404-08-06)
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!
RACE 2-Part Adhesive Mix Tips (Bag of 20 tips)
Bundle of 20 Mix Tips for 2-Part Adhesive Manifold Gun
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships within 1-2 Business Days
Bag of 20 Mix Tips for OMG Pacecart or Millennium Cyclone adhesive dispensers. 15 bags per case (300 tips).