Write a review!
IB-3 Ice Buster is a self adhering mineral surface underlayment which adheres directly to the roof deck. The specially formulated rubberized asphalt adhesive seals around nails and forms a long-lasting barrier. IB-3 Ice Buster is back with a protective release line which removes easily during application. The release liner is split in the middle for easy valley applications
- IB-3 Ice Buster installs under roofing at edges and valleys to protect from leaks due to ice dams, melting snow and blowing rain. IB-3 is suitable for use in new construction and re-roofing. Apply IB-3 directly to the roof deck at eaves, valleys, skylights, and chimneys. IB-3 NOT intended for use under metal roofing.
- 50 mil nominal thickness
- Installs in temps above 40 degrees F
- Minimum slop for installation is 2 in. per foot
- Applies easily at eaves, valleys, vents, skylights, and chimneys
- Easy to remove split release liner for fast installation and ideal for valley applications
- Self-Seals around common fasteners
- May be left exposed for up to 30 days
- Installation Temp Range: 40 degrees F
- Material Color: Black
- Roll Width: 36 in.
- Roll Length: 33 ft.
- Carton Weight: 38 lbs.
- Rolls per carton: 1
- Area per carton: 100 ft.
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!