Write a review!
Ultra HT Wind & Water Seal, is a Self-Ahearing waterproofing underlayment composed of white, non-slip cross-laminated polymer film, laminated to a high temp rubberized aggressive asphalt adhesive. The Ultra HT Wind & Water seal bonds to the substrate and seals around fasteners to limit damage caused by water penetration or leaks. It is ideal for secondary water resistance with proper roof ventilation. Product comes with a split release liner for easy installation in Valleys, Ridges and around Chimneys.
- Whole-Roof underlayment for shingle tile, shakes or metal roofing. Use in valley's, ridges, around chimneys and at eaves for protection against ice dams and wind-driven rain
- Uniform thickness for dependable protection
- Self-Seals around fasteners including: nails, staples, and screws
- High elongation, flexible, accommodates expansion and contraction of the substrate
- Compatible with most construction sealants and primers
- Eliminates Leaks - Multiple layers of protection seal out water
- Rubberized asphalt wont crack or dry, protects from rain
- Aggressively adheres - Sticks to plywood, metal, and most other building materials for ease of application and to eliminate movement of water under the membrane
- Non-Slip surface and overlap guide lines for easy installation
- Installation Temp Range: 50 degrees F
- Material Color: White
- Roll Width: 36 in.
- Roll Length: 67 ft.
- Carton Weight: 55 lbs.
- Rolls per carton: 1
- Max Temp: 250 degrees F
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!