Write a review!
Used for electronics, glass cutting, metal handling, food processing and meat processing.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Dyneema® & Spandex shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- G-Tek 3GX with Dyneema Diamond Technology
- White Knit with Gray PU Palm and Fingertip Coating
- EN Cut Level 5
- SIZES: XS-XXXL
- PACKED: 12 Dozen/Case
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: CHINA
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!
Pyramex GL402C5 Polyurethane Dipped Gloves, Large
Cut Resistant Glove
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships within 1-2 Business Days
Features: Polyurethane palm coating 13 gauge HPPE linerGood dexterity Low particulate shed Applications: ElectronicsGeneral DutyParts AssemblySheet Metal Small Parts Handling Glass Cutting Specs: ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Cut: 4Abrasion: 3Puncture: 3 EN388: 2016 - 4X43D Abrasion: 4Circular Blade Cut: XTear: 4Puncture: 3Cut TDM-100: DImpact Rated: X *Note: This product contains components that may be a potential risk to allergic reactions (latex in...