Write a review!
Powerblanket has changed the conventional method of transferring heat to temperature sensitive materials. Powerblanket Lite PBLHB54-800 bulk material Hot Box comes standard with an internal preset fixed thermostat. This Hot Box is insulated so it retains heat in extreme weather conditions. Weather you need a means for protecting temperature sensitive materials in storage, or you need a heating solution for onsite temperature maintenance, the Hot Box is the answer for you. If stored properly chemical and industrial products will last longer, be easier to use, become more effective, saving time, hassle, and money.
- Maintains an internal temperature as high as of 110°F / 43°C (± 5°F / 3°C)
- Provides an insulated full-wrap design
- Delivers uniform heat to temperature sensitive materials & products
- Offers quick and easy assembly for portability and storage
- Localize heat and save money by not heating a warehouse or building
- Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
- Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Is a great solution for palletized products: paint, caulk, resins and epoxies, etc.
- Features top and side access doors
- 6 foot power cord
- Custom sizes available upon request
- 800 Watts
- Heated Dimensions = 54 cubic feet - 40" x 48" x 48"
- Certified by ETL to UL, CSA & CE safety standards
Watts: 800 Watts
Vinyl Type: D-12 Charcoal Gray Vinyl
Plug Type: 15 Amp Plug
Cord Length: 6ft
Frame Type: Plastic
Heated Footprint: 40" x 48" x 48"
Approximate Internal Temperature: Maintains an internal temperature as high as 110°F / 43°C (±5°F / 3°C
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!