FallTech™ DuraTech® Leading Edge SRLs feature a dual deceleration system including an internal inertial brake and external energy
absorber to reduce the risk of cable failure when contacting a sharp leading edge during a fall event. DuraTech® LE SRLs may be
anchored overhead and up to 5’ below the dorsal D-ring. All DuraTech® LE SRLs are thoroughly tested to and meet the rigorous ANSI
Z359.14-2014 LE standard specifically for leading edge performance.
No matter what edge you're facing, the FallTech™ DuraTech® LE delivers the highest level of fall protection. It's tough enough for daily jobsite abuse, while being light enough to carry and stack. It's been fine-tuned for an exceptionally smooth payout so you can work without worrying about nuisance lockup.
7232CLE DuraTech Leading Edge 30' SRL-LE for leading edge applications is a Class B self-retracting lifeline that features 7/32" galvanized steel cable in an aluminum housing with an internal brake and external shock pack.
- Meets ANSI Z359.14-2014 for leading edge applications
- Reduced nuisance lockups
- Extra large, double locking anchorage carabiner included
- 7/32" galvanized steel cable
- Load-indicating swivel snap hook included
- Anchoring flexibility - Anchor overhead or at foot level
- Rugged but lightweight cast aluminum housing designed to last
- External energy absorber with patented ViewPack cover
- Stackable housing for storage