Write a review!
Compact and lightweight, the EAGLE 2000-V42MB
simplifies seam bonding in corners, around
equipment protrusions, and in other tight,
hard-to-weld areas. The unit fits
comfortably in your hand and is a
rugged and powerful heat gun with
the heat output to weld modified
The EAGLE 2000-V42MB has a
4200 watt heat element and is
designed for 230v operation.
It is also double insulated and
ISO color coded for added
- Plug-in Heating Element is easily replaced in the field.
- Electronic Temperature Control permits precise temperature adjustments from ambient to 1500° F (800° C), independent of voltage or nozzle variations.
- Screened Air Inlet prevents dirt, dust and debris from entering and damaging motor and heating element.
- Heavy Duty Fan Motor with 1800 hour carbon brush life.
- Stainless Steel Nozzle pushes on easily, can be replaced in seconds.
- Adjustable Air-Flow Control permits continuous adjustment of air flow up to 6-8 CFM.
- Built-in Over-Temperature Protection protects heating element and electronics from thermal runaway.
- Environmentally Protected On/Off Switch with rubber boot to keep out dirt, dust and moisture.
- Heavy-Duty Strain Relief protects electric cord from pullout.
- UL Approved
Temperature : Ambient to 1300°F (20-700° C)
Air Flow : 16-23 CFM (450-650 liters/min)
Wattage : 4,200 W @ 120/220 VAC
Voltage : 220/240V
Dimensions : 18" x 5" (456mm x 127mm)
Weight : 4.1 pounds (1.9 kg)
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!