Moheco chimney flashing system adds an extra layer of protection where the chimney meets the roof, a chimney can be found in different locations on the roof & depending on the location it will require different attention, to ensure water doesn’t penetrate the roof line. Moheco chimney flashing kit was made to adapt-to & fit different size chimney.
Moheco does its best to ensure water is diverted away from the roof line, by enforcing two layers of protection. The first layer is a traditional step-flashing system with base & cricket. The second layer features a pre-formed counter flashing with a nail strip that was designed to fit tightly against the chimney & cover the step-flashing. In addition, there is a mastic channel at the top to seal the counter flashing to the chimney.
These two factors secures a professionally finished job and helps cut installation time up to 50%. Moheco chimney flashing systems are available in retrofit & reglet style for a saw-cut application.
Chimney Flashing Kit:
- Fast and easy installation
- Reduced prep time – No brake needed
- Fits 90% of all single flue chimneys
- 5 standard colors and 16 oz. copper
- Professional Results
- Great appearance
- Available in Reglet Style for saw cut applications
*Copper Kits only available through special order*
Pro Flash Counter Flashing
- Use on Chimneys and as Wall Dressing
- Conceals Rusty Metal and Roofers Tar
- Roofer Tested Design
Each Case Contains
- 12 sleeves of four 32? counter flashings
- Available in custom and standard lengths up to 12' lengths
Moheco Uniflash Chimney Flashing System
Moheco Proflash Chimney Dressing