Write a review!
The Winco Single Phase 50PTOC-3 is a durably constructed generator that is designed to increase the versatility of subcompact tractors by providing reliable and clean electrical power to you home, business, or farm. It provides consistent high voltage level during starting and running of heavy impact loads. The 50PTOC-3 provides consistent, clean, and safe electricity that farmers look for when powering operations that could potentially have sensitive electronics easily damaged by less sophisticated generators
- 100% Copper Windings
- Heavy duty bar and ring shell
- Rotating field brush type
- Buck boost transformer improves motor starting over generators with AVR's
- Class H insulation
- Maintenance-free bearing
- Cast iron gear case
- Line bored as mated pair to within 3/10000th. inch.
- Helical gears
- 540 RPM 1/38" splined input shaft
- Large voltmeter makes adjustments for the tractor quick and easy
- Full power Anderson receptacle
- Full power Anderson plug (Included)
- Receptacle cover lip protects the receptacles from the elements
- Steel PTO guard
- Ground Lug
- Lifting eye
- Square D circuit breakers
- Power Rating cont (Watts): 50,000
- Voltage: 120/240 1-PH
- Amps cont. 1.0 PF (0.8 PF 3PH): 208 (NA)
- Receptacles: 2x Nema 5-20R (120V), 1x Nema 6-50R (240V), Full power receptacles
- Full power receptacle: Included
- Full power plug (included): Anderson Connector
- Recommended Tractor PTO HP: 100
- PTO Input speed: 540 (1000 opt) RPM
- Motor starting: 25 HP
- Weight: 620 lbs.
Reviews () • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!