Write a review!
Ideal for bending sheet metal the Malco MB48B Mini Pan Brake is designed to fabricate drip pans, register boxes and complex corners for flashing and fascia. At only 100 lbs the portable 48-inch pan brake can be easily transported by two people. The pan brake can operate on a workbench or tailgate to produce up to 135-degree bends in 22-gauge (0.86 mm) galvanized steel up to 48-inch (1.2 m) wide.
- For bending sheet metal, Weighs 100 lbs. and can be carried by 2 people
- Up to 135-degree bends in 22-gauge (0.86 mm) galvanized steel up to 48" (1.2 m) wide
- Cam-over-center clamps keep the anvil secure in any position for safe operation
- For making pans and boxes, Minimum bending width is limited to the 2" (50.8 mm) finger width
- Anvil clearance allows a range of pan-height dimensions from 1/2" to 3"(12.7-76.2 mm)
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!