Price Includes Shipping to Commercial Address
Residential deliveries are subject to a $250 limited access fee
Write a review!
Tie Down Engineering Transporter TP250 Platform Hoist is ideal for moving Shingles, Felt, Installation, etc. to those hard to reach locations. This Hoist features a 25% increase in Lifting capacity, up to 250 lbs. The New Collapsible Carriage comes with Cam followers for better tracking and handling. Carriage also features an aluminum deck and flap for lighter weight and longer life. A rolled goods/plywood bracket comes with unit and pins into the carriage
4.0 Hp. Lifan Gas Engine (Standard)
- Low Oil Shut Down System - Prevents damage to the engine due to insufficient oil in engine
- Forced Splash Lubrication System
- Electronic Transistorized ignition
- Fuel Shut Off Valve - Protects Engine During Transportation
- Auto Decompression - For Easier Pull Starting
- Overhead Valve - For Longer Engine Life
- Industrial Grade Components
- Fuel Efficient For Longer Run Time
- CARB & EPS Certified
- The 4 ft. Heavy Duty Aluminum Base Track Utilizes Laser Cut Steel Tube Support Plates For Job Site Toughness
- Amber Colored Carriage Bumpers to Protect Against Damage and Wear From Repeated Lowering and Belt Replacement
- Large Cast Aluminum Feet For Added Stability
Dual Drum Brakes
- Dual Drum Brake System For Smoother Stops
Quick Assess For Belt Replacement
- Over sized Cotter pins For Fast and Simple Removal of Quick Change Cable Drum and Belt Replacement
- Brackets Are On Each Side. When Not In Use The Brackets are Stored Flat with The Collapsible Carriage
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!