Write a review!
FallTech's Ringed Plate Anchor provides a temporary safety solution for workers performing work on building exteriors and roofs. Installed over a truss on the field of wood frame structures, the Ringed Plate Anchor serves as a single user point for personal fall arrest and restraint systems. The fallTech Ringed Plate Anchor is ideal for use during tasks such as painting, siding, roofing, window cleaning, or general construction
- Temporary fall protection for residential and light commercial environments
- Reusable anchor delivers a cost effective fall protection solution
- Multiple anchors can be used in succession to crate a complete rooftop safety system that facilitates 100% tie-off
- Easy 3 Screw Installation
- OSHA Compliant and designed for fall arrest or restraint
- D-Ring: 2-1/4 Coated Alloy Steel
- Anchor Plate: Coated Carbon Steel, Includes 3" long screws (3)
- Max User Capacity: 425 lbs.
- To maintain ANSI Z359 Compliance, limit user weight to 310 lbs.
Please read and understand manufacturer instructions before the use of this product.
7493B1 Instruction Manual
7493B1 Spec Sheet
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!