Write a review!
The Guardian Fall Protection Anchor connector functions to safely install an Anchorage Connector from ground level. Used in combination with a VLS or SRL (Sold Separately) The user connects their VLA or SRL to the system aluminum hook anchorage connector, then uses the system telescopic pole to raise the aluminum hook anchorage connector up to a compatible structural anchor point. The user then connects their full body harness to the VLA or SRL, and can climb up to the work surface while fully protected.
- Safely install an anchorage connector from ground level
- Includes: Telescopic Pole, Hook Opener, and Hook
- Made from PVC, High-Strength ABS, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum materials
- Compliant with OSHA 1910 and OSHA 1926 Subpart M regulations
- Worker Weight Capacity: 130-310 lbs.
* The Remote Connector is not a complete PFAS. It is used only to assist in the connection of the aluminum hook anchorage connector component (that must be attached to an independent PFAS) to an approved anchor point not otherwise reachable by the worker. It's purpose is to facilitate the protection of the first worker up during the ascent *
Remote Anchor Connector Instructions
Remote Anchor Connector Tech Sheet
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!