Write a review!
The Metal-Cutting TurboShear TSA2 quickly attaches to a minimum 14.4-Volt, versatile cordless drill or maximum 7-Amp A/C drill. The unit's driveshaft inserts into a 3/8-in. (10 mm) or 1/2-in. (12.7 mm) chuck. An aluminum cast shear head and telescoping drill clamp offer one-handed control. The shear head may also be safely gripped for additional support. The compact molded polymer clamp adjusts for both length and width of any drill housing. A helical shaped foot permits easy left, right or straight cuts, and a 5-position head accesses cuts through mild profiles and into tight spaces. Clearance between the shear's cutting inserts may be adjusted as necessary for optimal performance in 16 to 26-gauge (1.52 - 0.46 mm) mild steel. The four-sided cutting inserts are designed to be rotated to maximize life before replacement. Insert cutting life is rated at 1,200-ft (365.76 m) in 16-gauge (1.52 mm) steel using four edges of inserts. Cutting life increases dramatically when averaged over cuts in a variety of steel thicknesses. Inserts are accessible without disassembly of the shear head and are easily replaced on the job
- Comes completely assembled and ready for service.
- Adjustable cutting clearance. Clearance between the shear’s cutting inserts may be adjusted for optimal performance within a range of 16 to 26-gauge (1.52 to 0.46 mm) mild grade steel.
- Cuts any pattern. A helical (spiral) shaped foot permits easy left, right or straight cutting action.
- Adjustable head. A 5-position 0 to 90 degrees (0, 22.5, 45, 67.5 and 90) adjustable head angle makes these TurboShears exceptionally maneuverable for cuts through profiles and into tight spaces.
- Long-life, 4-sided, cutting inserts. Inserts are designed to be periodically rotated together to maximize service life before replacement. Cutting inserts are accessible without disassembly of the shear head casings and are easily replaced on the job.
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!