Write a review!
Elasticated 4-1/2’ to 6’ Shock Absorbing lanyard features Y-leg construction for 100% tie-off and utilizes 1-5/8” tubular polyester webbing for resistance to UV light and abrasion. An internal band of high-modulus elastic allows the lanyard to expand and contract to avoid tripping hazards. Also features a forged double-locking Offset snap hook at the attachment end and 2 rebar hooks at the anchorage ends
- Internal continuous-length shock absorber limits arresting forces to 900lbs. or less.
- Elastic leg helps to minimize tripping hazards.
- High-modulus elastic is strong and does not degrade over time.
- Light-weight design reduces end-user fatigue.
- The rebar hook has a 2-1/2” gate opening and allows for a broader range of connections.
- 1-5/8” Tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 8,500lbs.
- Meets ANSI Z359 Standards
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!