FallTech 7265 DuraTech 60' SRL is a fully featured block with a galvanized steel cable and CNC machined aluminum housing and drum. The internal brake is constructed with hard-wearing bronze ratchet center and pawls with an alloy steel pressure plate. Also features the DuoTech load-indicating snap hook for attachment to the back D-ring of the full body harness
- 3/16"galvanized steel cable has a tensile strength of 4,000 lbs.
- Aluminum housing and drum are durable, lightweight and resistant to corrosion.
- Heavy-duty steel carry handle.
- Alloy-steel main shaft for high strength..
- Spring and ball buffer assembly prevents lock-up from free-wheeling.
- Includes free tag line to prevent free-wheeling.
- Fully serviceable, re-certification required every two years.
- Reduces arrest forces to less than 900 lbs.
- Weight, 30 lbs.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359