Powerblanket® HB88ROOF Bulk Material Warmer - Roofers Hot Box Heater
HB88ROOF: 120 Volt - 1440 Watt - 12 Amps. The Powerblanket® HB88ROOF Roofers Hot Box heater comes standard with an internal preset fixed thermostat which maintains an internal maximum temperature as high as 120°F. The HB88ROOF is fully insulated so it retains heat in extreme weather conditions. Save time and money by protecting your roofing shingles, adhesives, equipment, and materials from freezing without the risk of overheating. Heats pallets of shingles or roofing materials all at once. Works great for heating pallets of bulk material with heated dimensions of 48"L X 48"W x 66"H. Whether you need a means for protecting temperature-sensitive materials in storage, or you need a heating solution for onsite temperature maintenance, the Powerblanket® Roofers Hot Box is the answer for you.
Go ahead and put your compressor, adhesives, shingles and all other roofing equipment inside, it has the room for it and this Roofers Hot Box will keep them nice and toasty. We redesigned our HB64ROOF smaller Roofer Hot Box model and made it taller to specifically fit the height of larger roofing equipment like the InvertaPress 4000 adhesive and coatings two part viscosity control roofing equipment. This versatile heating solution accommodates remote-location use, job site heating, the transporting of temperature sensitive material, and much more. This Powerblanket® product is ETL certified to UL/CSA/CE safety standards.
Powerblanket has changed the conventional method of transferring heat to temperature-sensitive materials. The revolutionary design of Powerblanket Hot Boxes provides heat to all materials stored inside. Powerblanket products provide a maintenance-free heating solution, which eliminates the headache of maintaining critical temperatures. If stored properly; chemicals, industrial products, and temperature-sensitive materials will last longer, be easier to use and be more effective. In turn, this saves time, hassle, and money.
- Maintains an internal temperature as high as of 120 °F / 43 °C (± 5 °F / 3 °C)
- Provides an insulated full-wrap design
- Delivers uniform heat to temperature sensitive materials & products
- Offers quick and easy assembly for portability and storage
- Localize heat and save money by not heating a warehouse or building
- Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
- Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Includes an internal fixed thermostat for hassle free heating
- Is a great solution for palletized products: shingles, roofing tar, caulk, resins and epoxies, etc.
- Features front access door
- Designed to specifically fit larger roofing equipment such as the InvertaPress 4000 adhesive & coatings system by Advantec Building Products out of Washington, DC
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Uses an internal robust steel frame
- 2ft cord on Roofers Hot Box Heater
- The highest watt density of our Pallet Heater Hot Box line at 1440 Watts
- Heated Dimensions = 88 cubic feet - 48"L x 48"W x 66"H
- Certified by ETL to UL, CSA & CE safety standards