Write a review!
This Sealed Block Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) incorporates a patented concept that separates all dynamic components, including the motor spring and brake, from foreign elements such as grease, moisture, and dirt. The DBI/Sala 3400846 SRL features the Magnetic Retraction Control (MRC) eddy current technology which makes the retraction speed 3X's slower when compared to traditional SRL's reducing the potential for lock-up during uncontrolled retraction. This SRL's lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retreat automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. It's built-in Ergonomic carry handle makes this unit easy to transport and certified as secondary fall arrest rated anchorage point for added safety and versatility.
- Magnetic Retraction Control
- Extremely durable construction
- 50 ft. (15m) of 3/16" (5mm) 316 stainless steel cable lifeline
- FAST-Line™ cable lifeline replacement system
- FAST-Line™ means LIFETIME field recertification - conditions apply
- Anti-ratcheting locking system
- Built-in carrying handle
- Swiveling stainless steel snap hook with impact indicator
- Large pivoting anchorage loop
- Stainless Steel Saflok™ anchorage carabiner
- Cable tie-off adaptor x 4 ft. (1.2m) with carabiner
- Reserve lifeline system
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Capacity: 420 lbs.
- Brand: DBI/SALA
- Sub Brand: Sealed-Blok
- Size: 50 ft
- Velocity Ship: No
- iSafe equipped: Yes
- Lifeline length: 50 ft
- Lifeline: 3/16 dia. 7 x 19 galvanized aircraft wire rope
- Lifeline Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Housing: Aluminum Stainless Steel
- Anchorage Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Model: 3400846
- Dimensions: 13.30 x 10.40 x 6.10 in.
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Product Style: Single Lifeline
- Product Type: Sealed design
- Housing Type: Metal
- Lifeline Type: Galvanized cable
- Mounting Type: Over head anchorage point
- Weight Group: Over 10 lbs
- Standards: ANSI Z359.14 OSHA 1910.66 OSHA 1926.502 Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req. ANSI A10.32
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!