The Malta Dynamics RA12 (A6300 – Roof Anchor 12″ Standard) is a fixed post roof top anchor, intended for permanent applications only. The RA12 has been thoroughly tested (see testing and compliance page on this product) and is compatible for installation on steel and concrete substrates (fasteners sold separately). The 12 inch anchor post functions to extend through roofing materials so that it is accessible both during and after roof construction. The RA12 is composed of durable galvanized steel, and is compatible for use with SRLs, vertical lifelines, and shock absorbing lanyards.
● Product Weight: 32.7 lbs.
● For use on steel or concrete substrates (see manual for requirements)
● Durable galvanized finish
● Great for use with retractable lifelines, vertical lifelines, or rope grab units
● Post extends past roofing substrate to make attachment point accessible
● Round post works with most off-the-shelf flashing kits
Wood: Minimum = 5/8", (40) #14-10 2 inch screws required for wood decking (or equivalent)
Metal: Minimum = 20 ga., (40) #14-14 2 inch screws required for metal decking OR (40) Fab-Lok FAS-10-12 RW fasteners (or equivalent)
*Fasteners are NOT included*
Declaration of Conformity