Setting up a portable construction guardrail system is a cornerstone of fall prevention when working on open floors or roof tops where fall hazards exist. The FallTech portable guardrail components provide a secure and effective perimeter for both roof tops and when closing off a floor to eliminate a fall hazard. The design offers a versatile clamp and post that are able to be installed on both a parapet or on the edge of a concrete slab.
• Adjustable – Clamping capacity ranges from 6.5” to 24.5” for fast and easy installation.
• Adaptable – For added flexibility, guardrail clamps can be installed on concrete or wood structures.
• Corrosion resistant construction – Zinc plated steel construction offers a durable finish for extended life.
• Versatile – Can be used on a parapet or slab-edge adding versatility and saving costs.
• Full compliance – When used in an edge application, a toe-board plate provides compliance and safety for workers below the working floor.
• Complies with OSHA 42” (+/- 3”) for both parapet and edge applications
• Simplicity – Designed to be used with common 2”x4” lumber for hassle-free jobsite installation and management. Certification
• OSHA 1926.502 Material & Performance Specifications
• Frame: Zinc plated tubular steel
• User Capacity OSHA-- Guardrail systems shall be capable of withstanding, without failure, a force of at least 200 pounds (890 N) applied within 2 inches (5.1cm) of the top edge, in any outward or downward direction, at any point along the top edge.