Write a review!
This tool is designed to be used in conjunction with the First Stage Hand Seamer to close the second bend of a double standing seam. The ergonomic design provides maximum speed and efficiency without sacrificing the comfort of using it.
- 9 in. Working Surface
- Die Cast Aluminum Jaws
- 1/4" Jaw Depth Increments, Max 2" Bending Depth
- Bowed Jaws for Firm and Even Hold Across Entire Jaw Width
- Flattening/ Straightening Applications in Light Gauge Painted Steel
- Rust-Resistant Nickle Plating and Durable Construction Offer Long Dependable Service Life Under Normal Use
- Comfortable Handle Grip Contours
- Available In 3", 6" and 9" Jaw Width
Material: Nickle-Plated Aluminum
Jaw Depth Graduation: 1/4"
Max Bending Depth: 2"
Jaw Width: 9"
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!