Write a review!
Primegrip's Aluminium-forged hand seamers are the tool of choice for making clean and accurate bends, seams and folds or for flattening and straightening metal sheets. The durable nickel-plated jaws feature ¼" jaw depth increments with a maximum bending depth of 2".
- 6 in. working surface
- Die-Cast Aluminum Jaws
- 1/4" Jaw Depth Increments, Maximum 2" Bending Depth
- Bowed Jaws For Firm And Even Hold Across Entire Jaw Width
- Flattening/Straightening Applications In Light Gauge Painted Steel
- Rust-Resistant Nickel Plating And Durable Construction Offer Long, Dependable Service Life Under Normal Use
- Comfortable Handle Grip Contours
Material: Nickel-Plated Aluminium
Jaw Depth Graduations: 1/4"
Max Bending Depth: 2"
Reviews (0) • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!