Write a review!
- 100 Sq. Ft.
- Made of super strong 40 oz./Sq. Yd. vinyl coated fabric
- Sewn with criss-cross and plus pattern
- 2” yellow high-strength webbing
- 3” ID x 3/8” heavy steel O-rings sewn to ends of webbing
- Load the debris, attach a clevis hook to the steel rings, and lift
- Custom sizes available
*Caution: Not to be used as a lifting sling. Always be sure that no personnel are under any materials being lifted. Watch for any wear points in the tear-off tarp. If wear points are visible, do not use the tarp, replace it immediately.
MANUFACTURED FROM 40 OUNCE PER SQUARE YARD VINYL COATED POLYESTER
TENSILE STRENGTH (WXF) 1,100 LBS X 880 LBS/ 2 INCH
PUNCTURE RESISTANCE 176 LBS (SCREWDRIVER METHOD)
PUNCTURE RESISTANCE 990 LBS (BALL METHOD)
CRISS-CROSS PATTERN SEWING (FOR SIZES UNDER 10’ X 10’) WITH 2” WIDE CARGO
BREAK STRENGTH: 12,000 LBS
SAFE WORK LOAD 4,000 LBS
3” DIAMETER X 3/8” STOCK STEEL O RINGS ON ALL WEBBED ENDS
3,000 LB CAPACITY: STRAIGHT PULL METHOD
ALL SEWING WITH 207 POLYESTER, ULTRA VIOLET
Reviews () • Write a review!
This product has no reviews yet. Write a review!